• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Removing the Northbridge Fan

Joined
Dec 2, 2000
Messages
699
I've got a Shuttle SN41g2 (nforce 2) and I'm trying to make it as quiet as possible.

Do you guys think it's ok to remove the northbridge fan and leave it passive as long as I'm not using the integrated graphics?

Just getting your thoughts.
 
Well of course it's ok as long as it doesn't become too hot.

Too hot to crash obviously.

Otherwise put a bigger sink.
 
Back
Top