• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Removing light scratches in plastic

xonik

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jun 20, 2001
Messages
10,318
Alright, my cellular phone has suffered some light scratches that are quite annoying. They aren't very deep--the scratches look like I can just rub them out but I can't.

So, what products/techniques do you suggest? I prefer a cheap and local solution if you can suggest something.
 
1 word: Novus #1

If the scratches are deep, try Novus #2. For lotsa big scratches, Nopvus #3.

Good luck.
 
pwnt :(

I was hoping you would know of some national chain stores that have it.
 
Anywhere that sells acrylic bathtubs, like Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.... You could try the craft stores like Michael's. Also, try some glass shops, places that do mirrors and windows and crap, they might have it.
 
Back
Top