• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Removing FAH from a Mac

molson3530

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
1,923
I have been trying to remove FAH from my MBP to no avail. It is set to start on start up and I cannot find a way to disable it. I have deleted all of the files that the Stanford FAQ suggests to no avail.
 
Back
Top