Remove Information Bar HELP

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Can somebody tell me how I can remove this from the registry or anything I can do to get it to stop. I have my security settings not allowing activex and it pops up every single time I open a new page it's so annoying. I disabled the sound at least. Does anyone know what I could do to get rid of this? I searched the web and found nothing. And no I can't set it to allow activex I do a lot of myspace surfing and that's the fastest way to get your stuff hacked. Please help.

Is that what it is? I have the google toolbar installed. Ok I did that code and merged it hope it works. Sweet thanks a ton if it does I'l know by later today. :D

wel it worked but now i just get a pop up window from internet explorer instead now which makes me click the "ok" button which is even more of a pain. =/

I got rid of google toolbar and changed my default engine to yahoo and the information bar still pops up. Any other suggestions?

I got rid of google toolbar and changed my default engine to yahoo and the information bar still pops up. Any other suggestions?

I don't know if you are kidding me or not... but... are you kidding me???

I was referring to the fact you didn't find any info about it on the web.
The Information Bar is stuck there for a purpose. Do more searching. If you don't like it- use something else. It's there to stop problematic scripts from running on your machine without you knowing.

if you cant find what you are looking for in the custom security settings in IE switch to an alt browser like firefox or opera

opps I read that wrong, I'm home sick this weekend and on meds been groggy all day. Ok time for me to hop back on the Firefox wagon and give it another whirl :)

Last edited:
Back