Remove facebook live stream

Psycrow

Gawd
When i look in the side panel where my friends are on facebook, then in the top corner i see 3 live game streamers that i can click on and watch.

How do i remove these stream links that says Video live stream.
Because i have no interrest in these streamers.

These links wasent there before

Last edited:
that's just facebook "curating" your experience on their horrible horrible platform.

upload_2019-11-2_15-0-59.png

Like this...Its asian streamers,,to hell with em..how do i remove these f....

I just turned off my account and stopped using their cancerous platform long ago. Probably not the answer you are looking for but I sure am happier not participating in their continual social engineering and political experiments.

True..i also hate facebook..but you need to have it to log in several places or if you need to speak with anyone u know today...Its horrible i agree.
I never post anything an di dont even have my own pictures and my real name on there. I mainly use it to login to mobile games and sites with.

True..i also hate facebook..but you need to have it to log in several places or if you need to speak with anyone u know today...Its horrible i agree.
I never post anything an di dont even have my own pictures and my real name on there. I mainly use it to login to mobile games and sites with.
I've yet to see a game or site that does not allow other methods.

I got adblock installed but i cant remove these damm pesky streamers..i wish i could get rid of em all

I got adblock installed but i cant remove these damm pesky streamers..i wish i could get rid of em all

Try the element blocking feature of uBlock Origin. It's available for Firefox, Opera and I think Chrome.
I use the first two browsers and I've used it's blocking feature to remove things from Facebook in the past - very similar to what you're wanting to do.

...it might work, perhaps it won't - I don't have live streams appearing on my facebook account, so I can't try it out, but follow the instructions in the linked video and you might need to do some trial and error to see exactly which part of it you need to target to get it removed.
Lastly - I strongly suggest you backup (i.e. export) the custom rules within uBlock Origin before you start experimenting with it - that way to can easily roll it back any changes - as like I said, you might need to do some trial and error testing. (You can find your personal rules in the Dashboard, under "My Rules")

Way to complex...guess i must live with these asians pesky streamers !!!

Back