Remote View via HTML File

Conquest3.0

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
93
Hello All,

I'm looking be able to access a read-only view of the screen of one of my machines that can be access via an HTML.

I've tried a few VNC applications (TightVNC, TinyVNC), but none will output to a read-only HTML.

Currently, the network can only be accessed within the intranet and if logging into the network via VPN, you'd be on a different subnet so I'd never be able to get to the VNC View from the Private IP. I'm in the process of getting a Public IP to remedy that.

So again, whats needed is to be able to launch a provided HTML to a user and have that establish a session that shows a remote read-only view of the screen.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
 
No, it doesn't need to be real-time, but, I'd like for at least a 30-sec refresh. There will be some numbers that are displayed that may change every 30 seconds. Thats all that will be shown.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top