Jun 30, 2004 #1 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 Ok guys......... I just ordered a Dell 2001FP. 850$ overnight shipping. Going from a Viewsonic Vp171B to a DELL 2001FP ----> will I regret it? NO GHOSTING or Streaking or anything else....correct?
Ok guys......... I just ordered a Dell 2001FP. 850$ overnight shipping. Going from a Viewsonic Vp171B to a DELL 2001FP ----> will I regret it? NO GHOSTING or Streaking or anything else....correct?
Jun 30, 2004 #2 Xrave Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 7,880 That's the word on the streets...
Jun 30, 2004 #3 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 I know............ but still will i regret it?
Jun 30, 2004 #4 Xrave Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 7,880 I haven't used one for gaming, or anythign that requirest fast refreshing, but everyone who has one seems to like it.
I haven't used one for gaming, or anythign that requirest fast refreshing, but everyone who has one seems to like it.
Jun 30, 2004 #6 U Ultra Wide [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 23, 2000 Messages 1,396 I got a 2001FP and it's great. I have played Serious Sam 2 and MOAA and WC3, none of them ghosted and the image is crystal clear. Serious Sam 2 @ 1600x1200 looks really awesome!
I got a 2001FP and it's great. I have played Serious Sam 2 and MOAA and WC3, none of them ghosted and the image is crystal clear. Serious Sam 2 @ 1600x1200 looks really awesome!
Jun 30, 2004 #7 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 Thanks Ultra Wide...... I need support for my wallet now
Jun 30, 2004 #8 P pickupartist3 Weaksauce Joined Jun 28, 2004 Messages 67 whered you get it for 850 w/ overnight shipping?
Jun 30, 2004 #9 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 just call them up and ask when is going to be the next sale. They will offer you that price
Jun 30, 2004 #10 P particle9 Weaksauce Joined Jun 30, 2004 Messages 103 Really? That's it? Do you have to get it from Small Bus, or Home/Office?