• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Reloading a system with an OC

nealio

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
362
I was just wondering if anyone had any problems reloading XP (full format) while they had an OC. I usually just remove the OC and redo it once I have XP on there but this time I got lazy and just reloaded and now its acting funny. Do you think it could be because the OC?
 
I have reloaded a few times on a OC. Can't say I ever noticed anything, but every system reacts differently.
 
I've always been told its best practice to reset to stock during install.

Whats acting funny? Perhaps its just a new driver issue?
 
i never bother to back mine down

main rig, i always reinstall overclocked

i mean the only thing thats different is the fsb from default of 166 to OC of 200...i mean its cool n all, no votage change etc
 
I just get wierd errors from bg programs closing and wanted to send error reports... I just reset my station and I'm gona fully reload everything then set my oc

thanks for the help guys
 
Back
Top