• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Reinstalling Windows Applications on another HDD

C McCarter

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
183
Hi, I am reinstalling windows and most of my programs are on a separate HDD. Will I need to reinstall them or can I just run them from that drive provided I name the drive the same? Thanks
 
Some will work, others won't. The name of the drive doesn't matter, the letter of the drive could matter.

Programs that edit the registry won't work.
 
Back
Top