• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rehostat for shuttle fan?

AMiller

n00b
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
53
I'm toying around with the idea of putting a rehostat in my shuttle to control the fan instead of using the "smart fan" feature, my question is has anyone else done this (I would imagine so, but I really cant say ive seen it myself). And will my shuttle motherboard like it very much when there's no fan connected to the cpu fan header?
 
Back
Top