• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Refurbished, or just OEM?

I would fork over the $15 for the warenty and the not refurbish state
Every single refurb or open box HD I have picked up in the last 3 years has ended up being RMA'd within 45days
this is probobly just my bad luck :p
 
tiebird321 said:
I would fork over the $15 for the warenty and the not refurbish state
Every single refurb or open box HD I have picked up in the last 3 years has ended up being RMA'd within 45days
this is probobly just my bad luck :p

Ouch! Bummer dude but I've had a refurb problem myself on a couple of things. I had a Canon BJC-600 that the black and magenta printheads were faulty that was repaired under warranty and an on-going WD 30GB Refurb (ongoing as in I still have the drive and it's been replaced twice now).

Other than that I've had decent luck with refurbs. I'd agree though, with that small of a price diff get the extended warranty.
 
Back
Top