• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Refurbished LCD's from Newegg

Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
49
Does anyone have any experience with buying refurbished LCD's from newegg? They have the VA1912wb 19" widescreen for $240 right now, but I'm a little hesitant to get it. Has anyone purchased a refurbished monitor from newegg before, and if so, how did it go? I guess I'm to assume it doesn't come with a DVI-D or VGA cable either.
 
Back
Top