• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Refurbished LCDs- A bad idea?

CoPilotJim

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
120
Hey guys,

I am noticing that I can score a refurbished 740b for 174. It seems that the price is right but do you think it's a bad idea? I definitely can return it if it's bad but wanted to get your opinon/experience on/with refurbished LCD monitors.

Thanks!
 
It all depends where you get your refurbs from. I buy a lot of refurbed stuff (all kinds of hardware) from newegg and have had no problems whatsover

As crazy as it sounds, refurbs often go through better quality testing than retail products
 
ive gotten refurbs from newegg before and ive never had a problem. id say go for it if you want to save some money.
 
Id go for it, even thought it is a refurb, you still have a full manufacter warantee, and a month warantee from newegg
 
Back
Top