Refurbished DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D $80.20 shipped

generelz said:
All,

Just received the "REFURB" board from newegg - opened the box and to my surprise there are ALL the accessories just like I had ordered it new. It's like Christmas in August...I would definitely recommend this deal...it's smokin'!

could we see pics with the mobo, accessories and invoice
just want proof, hard to believe is all
thanks

Already installed it in my machine, but I guess I could take pictures. But what reason do I have to lie?

aldy402 said:
thanks

why would we lie....its not like newegg pays us or anything.

ToyYoda03 said:
why would we lie....its not like newegg pays us or anything.

ehh im just one of those people who has to see it to believe it, no offense to anybody

aldy402 said:
thanks
Apparently it's certain brands that are less likely to have the accessories (DFI and maybe one or two other brands).

But as i mentioned above, i've now bought 8 or 9 refurb mobo's that have all come with their accesories. None of them were DFI but you the idea ;)

It seems to be more hit or miss with DFI though.

aldy402 said:
thanks
That's what I got, the board and cd with drivers was used.

edit: changed host

you got the oem--replacement MB referbs--they come with nothing .

you also have the retail box -return MB's they usually have everything .

and there is the retail open box return that has most everything--but a few things will be missing.

i have gotten a few abits and asus mb's referbed from the egg that had everything the new ratail box came with . you sometimes get a retail box and sometimes get a OEM --still a grab-bag of sorts.--either way $79 is a good deal--LOL-- i wouldn't sweat it. :eek:

I just sent one of these MBs back to Newegg w/ all of the goodies still in the box, good luck getting it :)

vbrtrmn said:
I just sent one of these MBs back to Newegg w/ all of the goodies still in the box, good luck getting it :)
out of curiosity...was there something wrong with your mobo?

I'm asking because i hope newegg doesn't put it up for sale if it truly has some defect... :(

I recieved one of these boards today (ordered Sunday). All I got was a small box with the MB in it. Nothing else. I'm sorta bummed. I was hoping for some of those nice cables. Oh well. Still a good deal.

Thanks for the heads up!!
Jim

umbra said:
for the love of god I spent $40 more for this last week new :mad:

I just got mine delivered today from newegg, paid 135, but I guess the warranty is nice to have, not sure worth 55 dollars... but I will keep telling myself it is.

since this mb came out, well i have built 60 systems on this motherboard useing new and referbed MB's .

i actually prefer the referb . with the referb it ieither works or is a DOA . with the new MB's they either work with an ocassional DOA or --and i belive this is the worst --are flakey.

if you need the retail kit--your probably a little bit better off with the new MB .
with the referb--make sure you have a cpu and ram psu--everything to run build the system as soon as it come in. seems like their 14 day on the RMA. :cool:

it's an awesome board fyi, who cares about cables and warranty for $50 less. If you're not sure whether or not to buy it, just do it I couldn't be happier.

I got nothing with mine. Buddy has a backplate from one that shipping somehow cracked in half. I think it's BS that refurbs don't come with audio module and they want $18 to ship one to you. What other MB ships without audio?

I have terrible luck with refurbs. The last one didnt even have the HSF mounting bracket on the mobo. :(

Back