• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

refurb. fw900 from azatek

quigonjin

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
72
$457 and it is pending. should i go ahead and gamble on this or do you guys think i should call and try to cancel. Anyone who has dealt with azatek before is it worth the risk?
 
I think that a couple of people ordered the th FW900 from that company in the giant thread on this monitor. It might be worth searching that thread for the vendor name, and ask those people directly.
 
Cancel why? Suck to be a retailer. Annoying ordering then canceling for nothing. Anyways, best gaming monitor around. No... you shouldn't cancel. Most of us went to ebay because a guy from MA had a ton. So yeah we got it a bit cheaper. But they have dried up. Besides I had a hairline mark in the anti-glare coat. I brought it to him since it was doable for exchange, Most of us had beat up cabinets at least. I half wish I bit the bullet and ordered from azatek. They say screen is A++ and they probably inspect them more.
 
quigonjin said:
$457 and it is pending. should i go ahead and gamble on this or do you guys think i should call and try to cancel. Anyone who has dealt with azatek before is it worth the risk?
I'd say it's worth the "gamble"

If your monitor arrives defective or doa, they send you a pre-paid shipping label to send it back, meaning you don't have to spend a dime out of your pocket to return it.

Go for it man, once you test it out, add in your thoughts and experiences in the giant FW900 thread.
 
it's impossible to cancel an order anyways. I did a little research on that so I'm just gonna see what I get.
 
Back
Top