Refurb Driving Force GT 64.99 + 2.95 shipping, Overstock.com

anyone know if this will work with dirt 2? their forums list G25/27 MOMO and Driving Force Pro (not GT)

anyone know if this will work with dirt 2? their forums list G25/27 MOMO and Driving Force Pro (not GT)

Yeah. you have to do a little registry editing, but you can get the wheel to be detected as a Driving Force Pro by Dirt 2 and it works very well.

You can also manually assign the actions in the control configurations and use the wheel that way.

Oh ok. No clutch. :(

Deal breaker.

for 67 bucks you also want a clutch??

I hope everyone enjoys their purchase. I bought a used one off of amazon for 7 bucks cheaper but the listing is not there. I hope that for saving 7 bucks I get a working wheel lol.

Now i have to sell my MOMO Force.

In for one too, thanks OP!
Looks like it goes from $99 ( amazon sale) to $149 (bestbuy) new. After looking at wheels the past few days, that's about the cheapest you'll get for a decent quality wheel, so $65 is great for a refurb.
As far as PC goes, just from a couple minutes of googling it looks like the DFpro drivers should work for it on xp at least, and this software should work otherwise to make it a DFpro under windows ( so no using your fancy horn and wheel adjust-knob ).
Can't wait to check it out on Dirt2, this will be the first wheel I've owned so I'm kinda excited to try it out.

Looks like it goes from $99 ( amazon sale) to $149 (bestbuy) new. After looking at wheels the past few days, that's about the cheapest you'll get for a decent quality wheel, so $65 is great for a refurb.
As far as PC goes, just from a couple minutes of googling it looks like the DFpro drivers should work for it on xp at least, and this software should work otherwise to make it a DFpro under windows ( so no using your fancy horn and wheel adjust-knob ).
Can't wait to check it out on Dirt2, this will be the first wheel I've owned so I'm kinda excited to try it out.

I use it for Dirt2, works great.

does this work on the PC?

Logitech has full support for the Driving Force GT on Windows. I have one and for awhile I had to use the Driving Force Pro drivers but Logitech finally got around to releasing drivers specific to the Driving Force GT so you are able to use everything on the wheel.

Logitech has full support for the Driving Force GT on Windows. I have one and for awhile I had to use the Driving Force Pro drivers but Logitech finally got around to releasing drivers specific to the Driving Force GT so you are able to use everything on the wheel.

Thanks for the message. I was worried about PC support so I clinged to PC hacks and un-specific info. I googled a few messages about Logitech 'thinking' about PC drivers, so i guess they finally came up with them!!
Thanks for the real world info.

Oh ok. No clutch. :(

Deal breaker.
i was only looking for a clutch wheel as wheel but the cheapest one is ~$120 and i was looking to spend half that. this looks like by far the best wheel for the price right now.

really tho i want to use a clutch i'll hop in my car :D

i was only looking for a clutch wheel as wheel but the cheapest one is ~$120 and i was looking to spend half that. this looks like by far the best wheel for the price right now.

really tho i want to use a clutch i'll hop in my car :D

Just pull your shifter from your car, attach it to your chair/sofa and set the transmission in game to automatic. Then righ before it switches, pretend to switch gears.

problem solved :D

lol

my friend told me to note that even though this wheel doesnt have paddle shifters, there are L/R bumper buttons behind the wheel right where paddle shifters would be, and are a decent substitution for the ones found in the more expensive models

Back