Refurb: Connect3d X1800XT 512mb - $150 + shipping

I happened to see this trolling around on Froogle looking for a new card. Newegg is about 172 + shipping for their cheapest open box X1800XT and that is for a 256mb card. A little investigation at resellerratings showed a bit of previous negative history but flawless recent activity. I went ahead and decided to take a chance on it since I really needed a new mid-range card and this seemed to be a pretty good deal. Of course, I will report on when I receive it.

http://www.pinnaclemicro.com/dcat.cgi?g=3054&page=1

17 dollar shipping hmmm.... did it charge ur CC already? im interested.

says on site
Credit cards are charged when product ships.

edit just bought so yea.

I thought the shipping was a rip too--even if it was coming across the country to me. Still I don't think you can really beat 167 total for that level of card. Thats less than anyone would sell me a 7800/7900 card on here and should run well faster--especially when I put water to it. Should it work out, I think its pretty unbeatable for anyone who needs something that can run games at playable levels today but wants to wait until the 88xx's come out before they drop any real money.

LoneWolf said:
Wondering how these compare to the X1950 Pro myself...

probably about the same. im sure u cant really tell unless u benchmark. down side is no internal crossfire, no hdcp and noise i guess. BUT these overclock great.

Stu55 said:
"Products sold may not match pictures displayed"

Uh oh :eek: :D

o damn. so whats the worst that can happen :(

so i paided with my bank of america debit. if this doesnt go right what can i do.

I've ordered through this company before and everything worked out fine.

Stupid good deal. I'm not holding out too much hope of it arriving, but I ordered anyway.

captsarcastic69 said:
I just ordered on Saturday. The stock was listed as 10+ at the time on their website.
It's still listed that way.

You should call to check on stock status. The guy I spoke to said it takes days for the stock status to update on their website.

any new word on this? i completely kinda forgot i purchased one of these. still no word on it being shipped yet.

captsarcastic69 said:
I called and they said they sent me an email a few days ago saying it was cancelled. F-ing bs in my book.

same.

Back