• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Refurb 74GB Raptor; $147

It should be noted that the refurb video card that I got from newegg had a capacitor taped on
you can read about it here

ON THE OTHER HAND

I ordered a DFI NF4 UT Ultra D and it came like new, with all accessories. I was able to overclock my A64 3000+ to 2.7ghz, 2.6 stable and cooler :p. You are taking a risk, and I've had a few bad problems with refurbs but most seem to be okay.
 
Back
Top