• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Refresh Rate Qurstion:

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
2,432
I usually run @ 75hz and I have just read an article saying 85hz is easier on your eyes? My monitor is a Samsung Sync Master 997DF 19inch. When I changed it to 85hz I had to go in the menu of the monitor and move the screen and resize it all around. Is there a way it will auto adjust it self to the corners? One last question for games to run at the refresh rate I gave it (85hz) will it automatically run it, or do I need to have a 3rd party app? Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top