• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Refresh Rate Problem W/ BNC Cable HELP

airgreek

n00b
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
17
Guys I have the Sony GDM-FW900 and when I use the VGA BNC cable my refresh rate is stuck at 60hz but when I use the standard VGA cable I am fine. What is going on? How do I fix this? I want to be able to use the VGA BNC cable instead of the standard VGA. I downloaded the drivers from Sony's website but this did not help. The video card that I have is an ATI X800XT All In Wonder and Windown XP home edition
 
BNC is not Plug-n-Play. You need to manually install the driver for the monitor. The driver is built into Windows XP. But you can also download it here.

Good Luck!

H
 
I did this already. I downloaded the driver extracted it and manually installed it but no success.
 
So, the display is showing up as the GDM-FW900 when you try to modify its refresh rate?

In that case, I'd uninstall your video driver, run some type of driver cleaner, then install the newest video driver from ATi. I'm an NVIDIA user, so I don't know which type of driver cleaner you would use for ATi.

H
 
Back
Top