Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I was looking to reformat my system but I have two of my storage NVME SSDs in Raid 0 config, Win 10 is on a completely different SSD. Will I lose the Raid 0 if I reinstall Win 10?
I honestly can't remember if I created the raid 0 setup in windows or using my bios.
I did recently upgrade and went from a first gen Threadripper 1950X to a Ryzen 9 5900X and my raid 0 was still intact. To answer the why, to have one partition instead of two and the speed increase.
The raid should be fine if the reinstall is on a different drive.
I would however advise that you only mount the drive you intend to onstall windows on and once that is done reattach the other drives. This is to avoid windows installer doing funky stuff and putting files on different drives. It should not be needed but it's a case of better be safe then sorry.
You should be okay. Physically disconnecting the raid drives before doing the windows re-install is a good idea. After you do the windows install and have re-attached your raid drives, they might still not appear right away. Assuming this is software raid done in windows, Open up Disk Management, and you might see them listed as foreign disks. If so, right click on the drive, "import foreign disk", and you should be good to go.