Reformatted 3dmark03 gone!

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
I cant seem to find my 3dmark03 key!!!! I reformatted my drive and now 3d mark.... is gone an I cant find my key.... is it re abtainible through my register i made with my e-mail?


:mad: :(
 
So wait, you formated and its gone. DUH

Other than that, you should be contacting Futuremark on this.
 
Your title says HardGawd and you didnt know reformatting erases all programs? nice.
 
I reformatted a few weeks ago and for some reason, everything I previously had installed was gone! what the hell?! :confused:
 
*sigh* sorry to hear that, but uh, what were you expecting? It's not like you were installing over a current installation or anything...... :rolleyes:
 
well where did you get the product key in the first place

it sounds like you will have to contact futuremark
 
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! wow.... this owns the "semen on my 6800ultra thing" LOL!
 
nobi125 said:
Reformowned!!
Hahaha! Brilliant! I'm going to make an active point of using that sometime in the near future.

Infact, I might just go format a friend's PC so I can use it.


"Hey? wtf has happened to my computer?" ---

--- "REFORMOWNED!"

:D
 
Reformat litterally means whipe the crive clean of ALL information, OS, programs, porn, magic headgiving programs, the works.

~Adam
 
Its ok i'll just look for it... I could of sworn it was in my motherboard box unless it was thrown away during spring cleaning without my knowledge!!!!! :mad:


I blame the NOMES! They steal my Soxs too!
 
CleanSlate said:
Reformat litterally means whipe the crive clean of ALL information, OS, programs, porn, magic headgiving programs, the works.

~Adam
Aww their are programs that do this!! Now I can sell my dog.
 
Back
Top