Refoaming

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
3,026
I have true 10" woofers- the cones have a diameter of 9-1/2", and the foam is .25" in thickness. Because of this, I can't find the proper size foam anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can get the right foam?
 
illgiveumorality said:
I have true 10" woofers- the cones have a diameter of 9-1/2", and the foam is .25" in thickness. Because of this, I can't find the proper size foam anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can get the right foam?

http://www.speaker-parts.com/kits.asp
http://www.simplyspeakers.com/

Two things you have to consider are the sizes as they relate to A. B. and C. Then if B is Flat or Sloped.

It's as simple as this.

To newbies at this.
Please play with and understand how fast the glue you're using drys. You'll need shift/center the cone as it drys. Most speaker cones will try to find their own center, don't fight them.
 
Back
Top