• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightp2

Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
672
1. If you created a tool

a. User A uses the tool to improve life, what do you think? Most will be elated to be part of it.
ii. User B uses the tool to kill each other,..some say it is the human who control it..
------------------------------------------------------
2. Entity A, B, C, If you created tools

a. Your users use the tool to help each other, enhance life, Most will be elated to be part of it.

b. Your users use the tool to beat up each other, double-edge impacts....at this juncture a lot of arguments will come...
------------------------------------------------------
3. Entity A, B, C, if you marketing based on concept 2-b.

a. your users operate based on learning 2-b

b. After that, since you are part of it, consideration "man shaped by his experience", look at forum postings
b-1. U1 --> please act X to hurt B
b-2. U2 --> No it wont, anyhow please act Y to hurt A
b-3. U3 --> Maybe U1 and U2 should accelerate the process (but now U3 will immense itself into part of the cycle)
All will be pulled into the Vortex of special type of karma, together with Entity A-B-C.

next : .....


Note: I have absolutely no objection in case moderators removed this post immediately if it does not fit the requirement of this forum.
 
Crysis of the mind.




















Nice to see that people still make an effort to post drunk here :D
 
OK

Call of Duty World At World, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Empire Total War, Warhammer 40K, Dawn of War II, Grand theft Auto 4, Assassin creed, so many more,

Nvida, AMD, Intel, computing industry, technologies

emphasis on "man shaped by his experience" and then forum posts to cross-reference, look at some of the arguments, suggestions,

1. regular "this add values, pay for it if reasonable"
2. Instead "this add values, I dont have the money, I also not willing to pay for it. I prefer you beat up each other as fast as possible so I can reap the reward"
3. We can't think of other thing, please reduce the price to hurt other for mutual destruction
4. please read video card forums extensively.

Everytimes you are confused by the "Video card forums" conflicts and debates, try to periodically come back to this thread.

You also noted that one of the entities engage less of this kind of cyclic suffering

other notable scenario (less relevant to this thread, just for the ride)

A. I want technology/product P, I am willing to wait for it.

Reply you do not need to wait, there will be better product coming after the one you wait, you are going to wait forever.

After that, you can goto another forum,

B. Now I want technology/product V, I am pressing for all the new stuff I've seen.

Reply : perhaps reply from similar group of users.
BTW, you know this new product is coming out in 2months, Computing will never be the same again. I think you should wait and see what it can offer.

Edit 1: I am especially careful to state repeatably here not to have any wrong or negative opinions for the above scenario. Please try to understand the following to make sure you are not getting wrong impression.


I repeat, you should study and note one of the entities suffers less in this kind of rhetoric. Sometime there are debatable arguments, but I believe there are actually a lot of good and non-obvious things that make it so.
 
Last edited:
I buy the card(s) that give best price/performance and enjoy playing games with it.
If it comes with free games, that helps.
No need to create another universe, that doesnt help.
 
Yes Nenu, you are correct, and for majority of readers, I do feel this post is very murky...

I am not being elitist, I am supposed to practice some kind of metaphor, I guess my command of the language and writing skill and situation assessment are becoming from bad to worst.

Perhaps I have a different audience. Again I accept your forward opinion and ask that my post be given chance for thought, especially for some non-posting audience. :)

Edit 1: after reviewing this for several times, I feel a disturbance of the force, you could actually be one of the audience. A positive reader with clear reason and concise response :) good day!
 
Last edited:
lol, funnily enough I was going to post that you sound elitist and you brought the point up yourself.
Rather than being cryptic, why dont you present your case in comprehensible paragraphs.
 
I used to browse /b/ every day.. and I don't think I've seen anything as confusing as this thread in all my life.
 
Hi Nenu, for a good discussion and spirit of forumhood I do feel obliged to give a proper response to a reasonable gentleman.

Yes Nenu, I admit and stated I am suppose to practice methaphor, this for a reason. I have friends in need of comfort in the onslaught of IT age. They understand most of the things I wanted to say. I borrow this passage from somewhere else, they were once like some of us in this forum. Nenu I ask for your kind understanding for this post to remain as is.
 
Lets cut the OP some slack...its obvious there is a language barrier in place here
 
Hi Administrators and moderators. To avoid problems for all others, please accept my public apology for in-appropriate posting and delete the thread. You can keep my apology in place to be fair to others with valid complaints.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top