• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Reference for Logitech Setpoint?

SofaKingA

n00b
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
17
Does anyone have a legit link to a Setpoint manual or support site?

The Logitech doesn't explain the program well at all IMO. I even joined their "Support Community" and couldn't find anything. Unless I missed it, but I searched the site pretty thoroughly and did a few searches online.

I created a test profile for my new G9x with a unique yellow LED and saved it to the mouse. I then clicked the profile button on the bottom and the LED color didn't change so I know the mouse isn't switching profiles. Do I have to assign the profile to a specific program before I see the changes I've made?

Thanks.
 
The manual should be in the help section of Setpoint. I haven't used a G9 in a while, but I know its there.
Did you apply your changes or load the profiles to your onboard memory?
 
I don't know if this will help or not but I found a small descriptive paper under my manual that read this...



"To Change Profiles in On-Board Memory:"

"Press and hold Profile button on underside"

"Continue pressing Profile button on underside."

"LED will blink, indicating you are in Profile mode. While pressing Profile button, toggle through profiles with + and - buttons."

"Release Profile button, LED color will change to indicate you're in a new profile. Non-blinking LEDs revert back to indicating dpi settings."
 
Back
Top