Reeven NAIA 240 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ [H]

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Kyle_Bennett, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Kyle_Bennett

Kyle_Bennett El Chingón Staff Member

Reeven NAIA 240 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler Review

Today we are reviewing Reeven's first AIO cooler to come to market, the NAIA 240. It breaks with tradition a bit in that it is a refillable system rather than permanently closed as we see in many others. Let's see if its Frag-Harder lights and custom color liquid help it keep our overclocked Ryzen 7 cool.

Esso and DrezKill like this.
  2. noko

noko 2[H]4U

Wonder why they choose a curved surface vice flat? Is this to spread out the Tim better with less air pockets and rely on the Tim to transfer the heat vice close metal to metal contact?

The results does definitely separates this cooler from the air coolers with a rather loaded 1700. Very nice review.

3. HammerSandwich

HammerSandwich Gawd

All the coolers should score 1 in the value chart:

4. nightanole

nightanole [H]ard|Gawd

No Scythe FUMA yet? I thought it was the reigning champ.

And Im still not sure about the cost thing.

The gold standard is $45. The reviewed unit is $112. The Delta is $3.70 per degree. So in order to get 18c better cooling, i need to spend $67 more than $45? Still sounds like a bargain, a confusing bargain, but still a bargain.

Using the new formula, if a $45 cooler performed the same as the gold standard, it would have $0.00 on the chart...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  5. RedWagnum

RedWagnum Gawd

As usual, a good review. One thing nagging at me though. Manufacturer states it has a curved base plate. You mention you were concerned with the curved base plate. But you never showed how curved it is. That used to be pretty common in your reviews.

6. Riccochet

Riccochet Necrodancer

Thanks for the review!

Question, do you have plans to revisit some older AIO's on the new test system? Like the Arctic Cooling 120 and 240, Corsair units, Kraken's? Just to see how currently existing staples of the AIO world stack up?

7. Kyle_Bennett

Kyle_Bennett El Chingón Staff Member

I think we are putting the H100i in there and that will likely be it. Costs too much to rereview all those parts.

Riccochet likes this.