Reduction in PPD?

hpglow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
373
Anyone else seen a reduction in PPD lately. I run a SMP client, a GPU clinet, and a PS3 and normally I pull 200k a week. But last two weeks I have been in steady decline. I am down to about 160k for last week and if this week keeps up I will only hit 120k for the week.
 
Well I found the problem but getting it fixed is an issue so far. The client.cfg file for the GPU client dosn't contain my user name or team numer. When I manually edit the file it goes back to the jacked up empty file every time. I can't figure out what the issue is. I will look at it again in the morning.
 
Start the client with the flag: -configonly

renter your info and you will be golden


Well I found the problem but getting it fixed is an issue so far. The client.cfg file for the GPU client dosn't contain my user name or team numer. When I manually edit the file it goes back to the jacked up empty file every time. I can't figure out what the issue is. I will look at it again in the morning.
 
Start the client with the flag: -configonly

renter your info and you will be golden

^^This, it has always been stated that it is very risky to manually edit the client.cfg file - much better to start the client with -configonly, reenter your stuff and restart.
 
I'm not sure why after months this thing decided to go haywire, but no matter what I did it kept changing the file back. I downloaded beta 7 and it fixed all the issues.
 
Back
Top