• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Redditor Sound off

Pawz2142

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
143
Just curious as to how many Redditors there are trolling [H]...

and since this has to be game related...

What's are you playing most right now?
 
Lurked reddit for over a year before I recently made an account. Unfortunately, my timing coincides with the digg influx lol.

As for what I'm playing, Minecraft and BC2: Vietnam.
 
I started going there this morning after a friend referred me to a thread there. I generally browse fark.

I'm playing WoW, Black Ops and Metro 2033 as of late.
 
Coming on three years now. I think there are quite a few people who knock around both here and there.

Recently gifted a game on my wishlist by some random who added me from there. Splendid.
 
I used to go there all the time, but it seems it's becoming more and more like digg everyday. I still go there at least once a day, though I usually stay away from the comments which is a shame because that used to be my favorite part of going there.

Right now I'm playing L4D2, some BC2 and DOD:S/CS:S.
 
Been a member for 7 months, but visited there for a lot longer.

AA3, ArmA 2, BC2 Vietnam
 
I actually only started browsing it after someone suggested I was stealing their images to post in another forum. No, I was stealing from here. :)

NSFW FTW!
 
Yes, but usually just lurking or reading.

Still love DotA. My gaming PC is incredibly overkill for it. I have to force it to 1920x1200 in the registry, as the WC3 game engine only has 4:3 resolution options in the Video Settings.

Also play a lot of TF2. I play it often at small LANs with friends.

I bought Stalker CoP and GTA4 during Steam sales, but haven't had a chance to play them yet. Been busy, and I have a poor internet connection in my apartment.
 
I'm a reddit lurker - but it's my homepage.

Lately I am playing a lot of BC2, BC2:V, COD:BO Zombies.
 
I'm a lurker on Reddit and Fark. Currently smashing my head against the wall playing Trials HD on Xbox 360. That game is hard to get gold on all levels.
 
Nutsymptom on Reddit, though I mostly just troll.

I've been playing almost nothing for six months but BC2 and Vietnam. Looking forward to FEAR 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 that I got on the steam sale.
 
Reddit lurker here, too. It's unblocked for me at work, and this forum is not.

Been getting into CS again.
 
Just curious as to how many Redditors there are trolling [H]...

Whom is trolling? u mad?

Lurked reddit for over a year before I recently made an account. Unfortunately, my timing coincides with the digg influx lol.

Get this digger out of here! :D

I have been playing some Christmas killing floor lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVqwrhbu70

killingfloorchristmas03.JPG

"Cholesterol doesn't kill, I do"
 
reddit user here but I am not really into the community and posting comments/upvoting stories as i was on digg.
 
I reddit, hardly ever post though.

Playing Heroes of Newerth on PC and COD Black Ops on 360.

If you wanna play HoN msg me.
 
Used to lurk Digg until it killed itself. Then I went to Reddit along with the influx. Liked Reddit enough to actually make an account instead of just lurking around.
 
Back
Top