Reddit Is Getting Into Crowdfunding

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks like reddit is trying to get its share of the crowdfunding pie.

redditmade is a new place to turn the best designs and products by the community into reality. redditmade gives you the flexibility to create almost anything you want, easily raise money, and support causes you care about. It’s also a great way for others to find awesome new products they’ll love and support other redditors while knowing their information and money will always be secure.

why not, simply host a site, get a percentage of every project, not be held legally accountable for people failing to live up on projects? Win-win!

why not, simply host a site, get a percentage of every project, not be held legally accountable for people failing to live up on projects? Win-win!

Hopefully they takes notes from all the interesting issues that have happened on indiegogo and kickstarter.

They are also getting into stupid as shit site features like every link opening in new tabs unless you are logged in, thank god for greasemonkey

The big features advertised are zero risk for project creators, and total anonymity. Yeah, those sure are things that give me confidence in it! NOT!

Also, most of the projects are t-shirts.

They are also getting into stupid as shit site features like every link opening in new tabs unless you are logged in, thank god for greasemonkey

Thank you! I thought I was missing something with the new tab thing.

Sorry, off topic.

The big features advertised are zero risk for project creators, and total anonymity. Yeah, those sure are things that give me confidence in it! NOT!

Also, most of the projects are t-shirts.

I guess anonymity for selling t-shirts is OK, but for any more complex project, I would want to know who I'm dealing with.

Back