Recruit a Friend - Anyone wanna start playing WoW?

Le037

Limp Gawd
Hey I'm having some problems with my credit card and haven't played for some time. I've got 5 friend invites I can give out where you get to download the game and play for free for 10 days. If you decide to buy the game I get a free month of gameplay and can start playing again :)

The idea is that you pay the game so I get the gamplay time. Is there by any chance anyone who was thinking about buying the game or starting to play?

I'm pretty sure that almost everybody who wants or wanted to play WoW already is. Asking on a gaming board is like going to the Midwest to recruit people to be Americans - 90% of the people already are, and the other 10% would be already if it weren't for some other reason.

I love how this 'offer' has no advantage for the us recruited, instead it just gives the OP some free time.
Talk about pyramid scheme.

I love how this 'offer' has no advantage for the us recruited, instead it just gives the OP some free time.

It gives you 300% more xp or something crazy like that.

you have the advantage of triple xp if you play with the friend who recruited you
thats a fairly large benefit i think, as climber said, i should refresh before posting when i come back to the pc

or you could recruit yourself

Still it's a great "scheme" from a marketing point of view benefitting the party doing the "advertising" for the game. Also if one were to decide to play WoW anyway, then why not help a fellow gamer out, it's not like one looses anything doing it... :)

I actually have 2 accounts that get the 300% bonus when playing with each other. I dual boxed 2 chars to level 20 something. If anyone wants to play one of the accounts with me you're welcome to it :p

I would..but then I think about getting mad for not getting invited to raids because I was late, speeding home on the freeway, being wreckless.. lying to family/friends about what I'm doing/where I'm at.. and I go.. Nope! not worth it.

lol.

I would..but then I think about getting mad for not getting invited to raids because I was late, speeding home on the freeway, being wreckless.. lying to family/friends about what I'm doing/where I'm at.. and I go.. Nope! not worth it.

lol.

lol

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[;1032951531 said:
I actually have 2 accounts that get the 300% bonus when playing with each other. I dual boxed 2 chars to level 20 something. If anyone wants to play one of the accounts with me you're welcome to it :p

Sure i´d like to play with u i play pretty much by myself. What server are you in?

lol.

Lol I think we've all done this at some point.

WoW is so lame. Aren't you embarrassed to waste your life on it?

It is probably not the best idea to give life advice on intarweb forums. However, I will bite.

Oh successful one, please teach me the ways of the world. Make sure to include details of your seven figure salary, fleet of bmw 7 series, stock options, retirement package, properties, yachts, jets, etc.

I thought so.

Haha I've wasted so many hours of my life on computer games. I know I'm gonna have a happy retirement when I'm 70 and play with my virtual reality console :cool:

Hey I'm having some problems with my credit card and haven't played for some time. I've got 5 friend invites I can give out where you get to download the game and play for free for 10 days. If you decide to buy the game I get a free month of gameplay and can start playing again :)

The idea is that you pay the game so I get the gamplay time. Is there by any chance anyone who was thinking about buying the game or starting to play?

I already made this thread. Quit stealing my free months!

Anyone playing in the wrath of the lich king beta? I just got a beta key but I kind of want to wait for retail The keys are going for quite a bit on eBay, I may just try and sell it.

never again

i finally quit with 7 level 70's in tier 4,/tier 5 badge gear and ZA gear and full s1/s2 on them all... sold the account and never looked back, friends still bug me to play but no way.. never wana get hooked on that crap again :)

aquantaince of mine started for the first time 1.5 months ago and I just found out... I was like.... NOOOOOOOOOO man, noooooooooo

Back