Hey all.
Just a quick question. Is is possible in anyway to recover data from a HDD that was 'semi formatted' but aborted about about 20% of the whole process? Basically I was formatting a HDD however realised at 20% of the process it was the incorrect drive to wipe. On instinct I basically powered off the system in attempt to stop the process all together.
However unfortunately when loading back into Windows, the drive could no longer be read. Windows basically pointed out 'it wasn't formatted' and needed to be done. Is it the end of the road for this drive? Is all data lost? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Just a quick question. Is is possible in anyway to recover data from a HDD that was 'semi formatted' but aborted about about 20% of the whole process? Basically I was formatting a HDD however realised at 20% of the process it was the incorrect drive to wipe. On instinct I basically powered off the system in attempt to stop the process all together.
However unfortunately when loading back into Windows, the drive could no longer be read. Windows basically pointed out 'it wasn't formatted' and needed to be done. Is it the end of the road for this drive? Is all data lost? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.