• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recording via IEEE 1394?

nihil

n00b
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
4
I've been reading many forums but have been stumped...

I have an SA 8300 box with firewire ports that I believe are active, however Windows XP shows it only as network device.

Is there a way to get Windows XP to recognize the device as a video capture device? Alternatively, does linux have any support for this? All threads I have read relate to the Motorola 6200.

Is there any software out there that will capture the mpeg2 transport stream off of the firewire?
 
Back
Top