• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Record player?

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
12,410
So, I'm looking to get a record player, but I've got a couple of questions:

1.Does one need a phono amp if I'm piping it into my soundcard and then out to headphones or my speakers? (I have a crappy stereo with only one aux input)

2. For a first-time owner, does it really make sense to spend more than $100 on one? $200 is really my maximum, as i'm also looking at eventually getting a receive and some nice bookshelfs

3. Where to get it? E-bay? Suggestions?
 
Back
Top