• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommended X-Fi Platinum Drivers?

Ghoststalker

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 4, 2001
Messages
471
I run Windows 64-bit. I have issues with Creative drivers, mainly PC freezes/BSODs and I cry issues.

I've been using PAX drivers and they seem to work better. I've found a set that seems as least somewhat more stable, but alt-tabbing is very slow (seems like they made the hard-drive take forever to load...very confusing).

Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top