Recommended ram and cpu cooler

Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
11
Will be trying to max out bf4, arma3, pcars, and others on an i7 4770k, GA UD4H, and 780ti (already purchased). Can someone please recommend the best ram and cpu cooler that will work well together with this combo? Thank you. Oh yea in a CM cosmos 1000
 
Last edited:
That tiny AIO water cooler most likely performs worse than most tower air coolers. The only major advantage it has going for it is space--I think. I was recently choosing between the Corsair h-80 and NH-c14 and I am absolutely loving the Noctua air cooler. Very effective, doubles as a ram cooler (disadvantage--it will cover your RAM so you have to remove the bottom fan which takes 2 seconds to change out any modules) and it's very quiet.
 
That tiny AIO water cooler most likely performs worse than most tower air coolers. The only major advantage it has going for it is space--I think. I was recently choosing between the Corsair h-80 and NH-c14 and I am absolutely loving the Noctua air cooler. Very effective, doubles as a ram cooler (disadvantage--it will cover your RAM so you have to remove the bottom fan which takes 2 seconds to change out any modules) and it's very quiet.

I've read a quite a few reviews just never got around to field testing. I have the master cooler 212+ but the size is enormous. Keeps my temps down quite well (51c prime95 at 3.8oc)
 
Back
Top