• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recommended Quiet HSF for Socket 370

str8eiht

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
80
I've still got a Socket 370 based PC as my server. I'm keen to upgrade in 2006 to AMD 64 but for the moment I'd just like to replace the existing stock Intel HSF with a more quiet one. HSF's for socket 370 are getting more rare, my local computer store didn't even have any! Anyway I WAS looking at something like the Zalamn units;CNPS3100 or CNPS6000-AlCu, but am hoping to get some additional advice on what would be best to as a quiet solution. It will be cooling a P3 Tualatin 1.2 Ghz CPU installed in a AOpen AX3SP Pro-U motherboard.

regards

Owen
 
I'm interested in a good HSF for a s370 too. I have a Celeron 1.3 that I'm going to be pushing to 1.6+.
 
Any larger socket A cooler that is good for Socket A, XP3200+ (high 70's wattage wise) will suffice for socket 370...
 
MD_Willington said:
Any larger socket A cooler that is good for Socket A, XP3200+ (high 70's wattage wise) will suffice for socket 370...

Such as...
 
looks good, i think newegg ships to canada now as well. though i'll prob. try to find a local dealer of SPIRE first

thanks!
 
Newegg ships to Canada?! Blasphemy! Show me! lol.

Try NCIX if you want Canadian...
 
Back
Top