• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recommended Mic ?

Archmage

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
3,026
I'm looking for a clip-on or similar microphone primarily for FPS Gaming. Non-clip is fine too if you think it's worthy.

Recommendations?

So far all I have come across is the Zalman Clip-on Mic. I think it's about $7-$8. Plantronics audio 10 was a consideration..

I have never tried any of these - looking for input on anything.


-- Initially I was going for a full headset w/mic, but I have decided that the available headsets are not sufficient. So I'm going with a separate mic.


Thanks for any help
 
Price range...I bought this Logitech one a while back fr 30 frmo Best Buy...It was amazing until I stepped on it:eek:
 
Back
Top