Recommended eBook Software for Tablet PCs?

CKTurbo128

Gawd
Does anyone have any recommended eBook software for tablet PCs? I have an ASUS Eee Slate EP121 (great tablet IMO).

I've tried calibre, which is excellent for managing and converting various eBook file formats, but the viewing options are quite basic. I've also tried MartView, which has a fantastic flip-page viewing mode and supports touch, but it slows down quite often.

I'd like to find one that supports touch, supports PDF, and (optionally) has flip-page viewing options. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Not sure what you're looking for: Barnes & Noble's NOOK app (and I mean the actual Windows application) or Amazon's Kindle app for Windows (same principle) both can read not only their own branded products but also any ePub materials iirc.

Adobe Digital Editions is their own product, a Windows-based eBook reader you might like as well. For PDFs, that might be your best bet.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the suggestions, Joe! I'll check them out and see if they're suitable for my needs.

I found PDF Xchange worked best on my HP TX2 tablet for pdf viewing. It was markedly faster than the Adobe Acrobat or the Foxit pdf viewer, especially for quick skimming through it for RPG books and such. Doesn't help you on epub and such though.

Back