recommended dvd back up software

ColdCrow

Limp Gawd
I have been using DVDfab for years but it keeps failing lately. Any recommended DVD back up software?

Sounds like you need to upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab. AnyDVD is also very good.

Sounds like you need to upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab. AnyDVD is also very good.

Yeah, I might need to update, I have not in months.

When starting up DVDFab at the start when reading the disk sometimes it removes the dvd drive device, and I have to restart to try again. Ever heard of that before?

Yeah, I might need to update, I have not in months.

When starting up DVDFab at the start when reading the disk sometimes it removes the dvd drive device, and I have to restart to try again. Ever heard of that before?

I've used DVDFab a good amount and have never had a problem with it that I can remember. I've definitely never encountered the error you are having. I'd be inclined to think it's a problem with the drive itself or possibly a problem with the drivers for the drive.

try uniinstalling DVDFab and reinstalling. I've never seen that issue either.

I read somewhere in the release notes for the new version of DVDfab they fixed something with dual drives not recognizing or not distinguishing the correct drive order. This might be related to my problem, maybe my burner drivers and designed to disable if this happens during them instead of crashing the OS. I taking a long shot guess ;). Going to try out the latest version tonight.

You can't beat DVDfab and DVD Shrink. Both are free, and they work very well together.

Back