• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

recommended CISSP study material?

Joined
Oct 31, 2001
Messages
2,163
I"m going to be attending the CISSP boot camp in a month or so. I'm looking to prepare a little bit beforehand. I hear that the content isn't that difficult, but the question wording is awkward. I'm looking for something that has the same style of questions and a overview of the topics. maybe an exam cram book?

do they update the cissp frequently? i know some coworkers recommend material but it's from 2007 and i'm worried it's outdated.
 
As someone who recently passed the test, I'd like to recommend one book to AVOID. I used Shon Harris's study materials for my self study, and there was an absolute boatload of filler information in there. I'm not sure who you are doing your bootcamp with, but SANS provides an excellent one along with several targeted study materials. I highly recommend their prep courses and books.
 
Back
Top