• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommendations on dedicated soundcard?

shawnoen

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
1,565
Currently using onboard sound from my EVGA Classifed E760 motherboard.

Use Swan M10 speakers for music/TV sometimes from my PC and Sennheiser PC350 headset for gaming (2-3 hours a week).

Was getting a bit bored with system and thinking of adding a soundcard to the mix.

And recommendations?

Using Windows 7 64 so card has to work with that obviously. I've seen some issues with Soundblaster in the past I think regarding Windows 7 64 I think? Maybe those are long since sorted though.

These are on the short list but I know nothing about sound cards....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102019

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132005&Tpk=xonar d2x
 
Last edited:
Back
Top