Recommendations for touchscreen laptop?

alexfort93

[H]ard|Gawd
My aunt currently has a 5 year old Lenovo Yoga (not sure which model exactly) that's been running a bit slow as of late, and she'd like to get an upgrade. 5 years is about what she likes to keep her laptops for, if not longer.

Only requirements is that she enjoys touchscreen. She doesn't necessarily need the 360 degree option, as she never really does that currently with her Yoga. Probably want to stay around the 12" - 14" screen range (I believe the Yoga she has now is 14"?)

Budget wise, she'd like to keep it under $1000.

Just looking for a daily driver, only really uses it for streaming Netflix, browsing the Internet, and some Excel work.

I have that laptop's big brother, the XPS 15. It's outstanding and the touchscreen is immaculate. Only reason I didn't go with the 13 was I wanted the higher level GPU. I'd be shocked if your aunt didn't like your choice.

Is there anyway you could buy the Surface Pro with the lowest settings? Sure she doesn't need the tablet mode but her arms are going to get tired if she doesn't use it regularly.

Ideally you'd want her also to feel comfortable while using a laptop with at ouchscreen, the only and best way to do that its with a 360 degree convertible laptop.

Just a suggestions....if youre not interested the DELL XPS 13 touchscreen is one of the best i believe. All the XPS series are top notch.

Back