Recommendations for a short depth rack mounted UPS?

amrogers3

Gawd
I am looking to add an UPS to a shallow depth rack, Tripplite SRW10USG, that is wall mounted. There is about 17' of space between front and back rails but probably need something a bit less than 17" depth so I can plug power cords in the back.

From what my energy readings show, the equipment is pulling ~200 watts. Looking for about >=20 minutes of power.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, I don't have much experience with rack mounted UPS and the quality of the different manufacturers.

Looks like the 1000 is around 15"

https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/smart-app-sinewave/pr1000lcdrt1u/

how is CP's power management GUI? I've never used them before
nice. i didnt look at those due to the price jump... but maybe i was looking at the wrong dimension on the ones i linked... 17.25 is the standard rack width, whoops. i just double checked and the first one is only 9.25 and the second is ~16. so any of the three we've posted would be fine for your setup. also, sinewave ones seem to be the most recommended now but up the price a bit...
its been years since i touched it but it was fine.

holy crap, you aren't kidding!! from $400 to $600, 50% increase!
all the lock downs, gas prices and "inflation" inducing gov. behavior(not tryin to soapbox) has driven electronics prices sky high and made availability insane. we(work) are still waiting on cisco stuff we ordered before the summer...

Back