Recommendation of cloud service for small business converting to online schedules.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi all,

I own and operate a music school, for the past 10 years we have been scheduling teachers and clients via the paper and excel spreadsheet route. This has become a hassle and wastes a lot of time to update on the constant day to day basis.

What I'm looking to do, is update how we schedule our clients and staff.

I'd like a few recommendations on what are the best ways to add/modify a fully interactive schedule, that can be updated at anytime and lets the appropriate individuals know of any cancellations,added clients, notes etc.

We don't really use an email system, as there has been no need for text based communication.

However, there are times human flaws kick in where one person forgets to change something or lets the appropriate person aware of anything. This creates a huge frustration and I'd like to see a different route to deliver the schedule to our employees.

We don't really use microsoft outlook, but if this is the recommended tool to use, please note we aren't the richest of business', and are looking for a budget friendly yet very effective online tool to use.

Here are some primary uses I'd like to use it for:

1. Email notifications sent to employees of updated weekly schedules and sent instantly about any update/edit that's been made.

2. Have the ability to have all employees view their schedules yet cannot add or edit things with out our consent.

3. If I were to gather a new client for another teacher, is there a way I can submit a request to them A.S.A.P so they can accept the new workload or deny it? Timed responses would be key here.

Of course there are many things this would add into our business by integrating it.

But I'd like to get a few ideas from you guys before making a decision.

Also to note, we have roughly 6 to 8 employees including myself along with around 150-175 regular customers.

I'd appreciate the responses and I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back