• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommendation for Speakers

Mr. Pedantic

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
1,707
So, exams have finished and I'm free for 3 weeks, so I decided to treat myself to some decent speakers and get on with watching all those blu-rays that Ive wanted to watch for 3 months. I don't have much money, $100 is the absolute max (and I'd prefer it if it were kept down to $75 or so, but I can be a bit flexible).

Seeing as I live in New Zealand and my prices and available selection will probably be a lot more restricted than anywhere in the States, I thought I'd just post up a list of what I can buy and ask you guys to help me choose.

http://pricespy.co.nz/category.php?m=s54451312&o=produkt_pris_inkmoms#rparams=m=s54451318

Preferably I'd like 2.0, but I also like a strong-ish bass, and if I can't get that with 2.0 speakers then I'd like 2.1.
 
Back
Top