Recommendation for Network Storage

tums

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
90
What is the best Network storage box? I read horrible reviews for the Netgear SC101. Is there another alternative?
 
Plenty,
Thecus, Buffalo, HP, and many others :)
It all depends your budget and if you want Ethernet.

I heard the same about NetGear and am really looking at Thecus to replace my DIY Nas I made!
If I could get a IP bases GUI for my dedicated box, I would somewhat happy, but it still would like it smaller ;)
 
Plenty,
Thecus, Buffalo, HP, and many others :)
It all depends your budget and if you want Ethernet.

I heard the same about NetGear and am really looking at Thecus to replace my DIY Nas I made!
If I could get a IP bases GUI for my dedicated box, I would somewhat happy, but it still would like it smaller ;)

Have you seen webmin?
 
Back
Top