Recommendation for high quality pre-fab small PC?

wrybread

n00b
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
2
I need about 10 high quality small PCs for some kiosks. They need to have dual video cards, or ideally 3 video outputs, though we could conceivably use a USB video card if necessary.

I'm looking for something that's not cheap and won't fall apart when moved around. I've had a really hard time finding this in the PC universe.

I don't imagine anyone has any tips?
 
How much are you looking to spend per unit? Also, 3 video outputs can be powered by one video card (most of the newer dual slot GPU's have 4 outputs: 2 DVI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI), you would just use both DVI ports and then use the DisplayPort with a DisplayPort to HDMI with Audio Active Adapter (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008TYDTZM/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and an HDMI cable for the third video output.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As far as price, its not the primary concern, quality is much more important. But of course I'd love to keep them reasonable, something under $1000 would be great.
 
You can look at the Alienware x51 and Digital Storm Bolt, they are both small and will be easy for moving around, and shouldn't fall apart.
 
Back
Top