• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommendation for Headset and Speakers

skhuu

n00b
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
29
I'm looking to buy a wireless headset with microphone that goes over the head for around $100 or less that I can easily buy from Amazon, Newegg, Bestbuy, etc.

Also, I need to replace my desktop computer speakers since they're probably over 10 years old. I've been thinking to get either a JBL 2.1 or Logitech 2.1 speaker system. I'm not too crazy about my speakers, so I don't want to spend more than $150-$200.

Looking forward to your suggestions.
 
Facepalm....I just got off work so I will keep this short.

You do not want a wireless headset around $100. Unless you just want it to work. If you are deadset on that, I have not tried any so no help there.

The going headset is a Audiotechnica AD700 and a clip on Siberia mic.

Speakers, I would go with the WAF-1 and Gizmo. A bit over $200 after shipping but they will STUN you.
 
I believe you should look into the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 for speakers in that price.
 
Another vote for the WAF-1 and the Gizmo. Nice smaller sized bookshelf speakers for PC use.

I almost bought that and paint the speakers black. If it wasn't for my interest in trying out a DIY kit, I may have purchased the WAF-1.
 
Back
Top