4 gb g.skill pc2-6400
2 8800 gtx evga graphic cards
1 blu-ray disctriple burner
1 pioneer dvr-111d
xclio stablepower 1000w
x-fi elite sound card
2 seagate barracuda 750 gb possible raid 0

I'm looking to overclock possible water cooled
I'm looking for a case to house the hardware listed above. its so many cases and manufacturies out there to choose from. my questions are what information should i look at when reading the specs on these cases other than the MO Form( atx,btx,etc). what are some good brand names. And if anybody can recommend a case please do....Oh yeah the cases should support future upgrades

Standard answer for you:
-Silverstone TJ07 or TJ09
-Lian Li V1200 or V2000
-Coolmaster Stacker 830 Series
-Thermaltake Kandalf

-Others will say Lian Li G70, or Coolermaster CM Stacker. Not bad choices.
-Steer clear of the Antec P180. Feels like cheap junk; especially the door.
-If you are worried about clean wiring, stay far away from the Antec Nine Hundred. It's good for air cooling, but would be cramped with your setup and not ideal for watercooling.
-Some like Aerocool cases with side 250mm fan

Up to you! Good luck.

I would say stay away from a mid tower case. A full tower is so much easier to work in.

For you any Silverstone full tower case would work great. TJ03, TJ05, TJ06, TJ07, and the TJ09 are all fantastic cases, research all the, to find the one that suits your needs. Lian-li is also a very good case company, but I don't know enough about them to help you out.

Here's a link to Silverstone's page http://www.silverstonetek.com/product-case.htm

I'm not watercooled (not sure if I will go that route unless I can build a lan box & watercool my current one), but I have a TJ06, and though I've since gone to a Scythe Ninja (939) and can't use the air tunnel (my 4200+ idled in the 20s at stock speed/voltage), it does a pretty good job at cooling, though I've added a couple extra fans here & there @ low rpms to help cool my hdds. My computer's also in my room, so I have 2 fans connected to the mobo & controlled by SpeedFan, and the other 3 I adjusted just 'til I couldn't hear them over the chipset fan or gpu heatsink fan (blasted tiny things) with a rheostat & left it. Those 3 aren't really critical, so I just ran all 3 off the same rheostat (it's on the ground side). I also wired in a switch that shorts the - side of the fans to ground, so if I do decide to run them at full speed, I just open the case, flip the switch, and I'm good. But typically I just leave 'em be, 'cause the case never really even gets warm.

Back