Recommendation: Custom Invitation Softare

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
My wife is a wedding planner. She has been thinking about also getting into custom invitations. She sells invitations from a few vendors already, but wants to get into custom invitations as they are much more lucrative.

She was starting to use someone for custom invitations, but that relationship ended rather suddenly. The indivdual she was working with was in a really bad accident and is no longer working. She has a meeting with a client that has a high enough budget for custom invitations that it might cover the initial startup costs for getting that line of her business off the ground.

She is unable to contact the individual she was working with (probably in recovery from her accident) so she has no clue what software she was using.

Key Features:
- ability to do mail merges for envelopes
- ability to print to any size paper (or multiple invitations per page)
- has some pre-built design templates
- includes some sort of starter library for graphics or art

I'm not sure what other features we would need, but I guess that is a start. Yes, I could google software (and I did). There are tons of packages out there ranging in price from $9.95 to $2500. If any of you have used this type of software or are using it now, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!!!

Back